Currently working as Senior Consultant Surgical Oncology Department at Aadhar Health Institute, Hisar, Haryana, India. Started his Medical Education with MBBS – PGIMS, Rohtak in 1997, MS (Surgery) – PGIMS, Rohtak in 2002, Fellow/SR Ship (Surgical Oncology) 2002 – 2004 at RCC, Rohtak, Brief Training of 6 Months in Surgical Oncology at Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai in 2004-2005 and return back to his Hometown.
Professional Experience & Achievements:
- Started working as a Consultant in the department of surgery at Jindal Charitable hospital, Hisar from 2005.
- Established the department of surgical oncology there as a pioneer in 2005.
- In 2006 JINDAL HOSPITAL STARTED A COMPREHENSIVE DEPARTMENT OF ONCOLOGY.
- From 2005 to 2011 Performed Approx. 3500 Advance surgical oncology procedures including Head and Neck, Breast, Thoracic Malignancies, Abdominal – GI, Hepatobiliary, GUGY.
- From 2011 Started Doing Private Practice and Also Pioneered in Advanced Laparoscopic Procedures performing almost all the thoracic and abdominal oncological resections by minimal invasive Technique (Approx. 5000 Procedures)
- Spectrum Varies from Thoraco Laparoscopic Esophegectomy, Lap. Whipple’s, advance colorectal and Laparoscopic GUGY Resections to Radical Cystectomy.
- Our hallmark is various laparoscopic and thoracoscopic Intra Corporeal Hand Sewn GI Re constructions so, Minimizing the use of costly endo staplers and hence enabling such advance surgical techniques for poor patients of the society.
- From September 2015 Became a Professional/Entrepreneur as a Co-founder Director of Aadhar Health Institute A 250 Bedded Multispecialty Hospital with a comprehensive Cancer Centre.