Our Interventional Radiology Department is at the forefront of medical imaging and minimally invasive procedures. We specialize in using advanced imaging techniques to guide precise and effective treatments, ensuring the best possible outcomes for our patients.
Interventional radiology (IR) is a medical specialty that combines imaging technology with minimally invasive procedures to diagnose and treat a wide range of medical conditions. Our department is staffed by a team of highly skilled interventional radiologists who are experts in using imaging to guide minimally invasive interventions.
- Minimally Invasive Procedures: We offer a comprehensive range of minimally invasive procedures, including:
- Angioplasty and stent placement to treat blocked blood vessels
- Embolization to block blood vessels supplying tumors or abnormal bleeding
- Biopsies and drain placements guided by imaging
- Ablation therapy for treating tumors and other conditions
- Uterine fibroid embolization (UFE)
- Varicose vein treatment
- Vascular Interventions: Our interventional radiologists are experts in diagnosing and treating vascular conditions, such as:
- Peripheral artery disease (PAD)
- Deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
- Arteriovenous malformations (AVMs)
- Pain Management Procedures: We offer a range of minimally invasive pain management procedures, including nerve blocks and spine interventions, to alleviate chronic pain.
- Image-Guided Tumor Treatments: We use advanced imaging to precisely target and treat tumors, offering therapies like radioembolization and chemoembolization.
At our Interventional Radiology Department, we prioritize patient-centered care:
- We provide clear explanations of your condition and treatment options, ensuring you are well-informed.
- We focus on your comfort and safety during procedures.
- We work collaboratively with your referring physician to ensure seamless care.
Research and Innovation
Our commitment to excellence extends to our active involvement in interventional radiology research and staying at the forefront of advancements in imaging and minimally invasive techniques.