Our GI Surgery, Bariatric, and Metabolic Surgery Department is dedicated to providing comprehensive surgical solutions for gastrointestinal (GI) disorders, obesity, and metabolic conditions. We offer advanced surgical techniques to improve your digestive health, aid in weight management, and enhance your overall well-being.
Our department is staffed by a team of highly skilled surgeons and healthcare professionals specializing in GI surgery, bariatric (weight loss) surgery, and metabolic surgery. We are committed to delivering personalized and effective surgical care to address a range of medical conditions.
- GI Surgery: We provide surgical interventions for various GI conditions, including:
- Gastrointestinal cancers (esophagus, stomach, colon, and more)
- Inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis)
- Hernias (hiatal, inguinal, umbilical)
- Reflux disease
- And more
- Bariatric Surgery: Our bariatric surgery options include:
- Gastric bypass surgery
- Sleeve gastrectomy
- Gastric Ballooning
- Bariatric revision surgery
- Metabolic surgery for patients with type 2 diabetes
- Metabolic Surgery: We offer metabolic surgery procedures designed to improve conditions related to obesity and metabolic syndrome, including:
- Type 2 diabetes surgery (diabetes remission)
- Metabolic surgery for non-obese individuals with metabolic disorders
- Minimally Invasive Surgery: Many of our procedures are performed using minimally invasive techniques, resulting in shorter recovery times and reduced scarring.
At our GI Surgery, Bariatric, and Metabolic Surgery Department, we prioritize patient-centered care:
- We provide comprehensive consultations to understand your medical history, symptoms, and goals.
- We work closely with you to develop personalized treatment plans that align with your unique needs and preferences.
- We offer guidance and support throughout your surgical journey, from pre-operative preparations to post-operative care and long-term follow-up.
Research and Innovation
Our commitment to excellence extends to our active involvement in surgical research and staying at the forefront of advancements in GI, bariatric, and metabolic surgery.