Dr. Lovenish Goyal completed his medical graduation in 1996 from University of Calcutta. Had teaching experience in the same hospital as an Assistant Professor of Medicine for two years. Joined the Fellowship Program of DM (Medical Oncology) in India’s Premier institute Tata Memorial Centre in 2003 and completed his tenure in 2007.
WELCOME TO AADHAR HEALTH INSTITUTE
Aadhar Health Institute is a 250-bedded, fully centrally air conditioned comprehensive health institute, located at Tosham Road. The hospital is located at outer ring of town; about 3 km from Hisar Railway Station and 4 km from Bus Stand.
Aadhar offers services in cancer care including oncology, oncosurgery and radiotherapy; gastro and liver diseases; orthopaedics and joint replacement; neurosurgery; pediatric surgery; internal medicine; pediatrics and neonatology; obstetrics and gynecology; and general emergency by a team of experienced consultants and super specialists under one roof.
BEST DIAGNOSTIC SERVICES
WORLD CLASS FACILITIES
24 Hours Service
We provide retrieval and repatriations of critically ill people and injured to and from hisar and out of state. We have a 24 hours Command and Control Center manned by Doctors to provide advice and assistance to those in need.
Aadhar Health Institute is committed to provide value added innovative, consistent, and continuously improving health and medical care to sustain and further improve clinical outcomes, patient safety & patient satisfaction.
We work on principles and quality guidelines of NABH standards.
Keen to upgrade his knowledge Dr.Vikram did a number of short term trainings like Knee Arthroscopy from Safderjung Hospital, Orthopaedic Oncology from Tata Memorial Hospital, Shoulder Arthroscopy from Deenanath Mangeshkar hospital,Hip Replacement from Exeter Centre, UK.
Dr. Harish Sharma started his Medical Education with MBBS – PGIMS, Rohtak in 1997, MS (Surgery) – PGIMS, Rohtak in 2002, Fellow/SR Ship (Surgical Oncology) 2002 – 2004 at RCC, Rohtak, Brief Training of 6 Months in Surgical Oncology at Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai in 2004-2005.
He had done multiple certificate courses in diabetics, hypertension and cardiology from American College of Cardiology. Also done certificate course in IBS from John Hopkins university.
Awesome Place for Super Speciality Medical Services
With a large team of Experienced Medical Professionals
We have internal Medicine department with 24-hour availability of consultants. We manage all types of medical emergencies including poisonings. We have separate Medical ICU, Emergency and Day Care for medicine department. Our highly skilled physicians treat each patient with compassion and dignity. Our physicians are committed to listening to each patient’s concerns and addressing both acute and chronic ailments.
Emergency & Trauma Care
Emergency wing has separate Triage and Observation areas. This ensures rapid assessment of patients in keeping with global principles of triage and leads to efficient management of critical patients. The Emergency area also includes an isolation room for management of infectious patients. All critical diagnostic services including Radiology, Laboratories and Emergency Transportation are located near by the wing.
Physicians, nurses and allied health professionals are a cohesive care team at Aadhar Health Institute. We invite you to learn more about how we work together to give patients exceptional care. Aadhar Health Institute is a leader in health care delivery, innovation, research and education. We strive to achieve the best possible health outcomes for our patients and our community by integrating clinical practice with research and education.
What Our Clients Say
I am 56 yrs old and I wanted to revisit the char dhams with my husband once again. I had difficulty even climbing stairs or going for my daily evening walks. I was suffering from severe osteoarthritis of both knees. I underwent knee replacement surgery using computer navigation technique at Hisar. Both knees were replaced in one sitting by Dr. Vikram Jain.
“First it became very difficult to digest that I am having cancer. It took months to realize the cruel fact. But things changed when I met with Dr. Lovenish Goyal. His precised diagnosis and chemotherapy treatment provided me second inning of life. Thanks to Almighty and Dr. Lovenish Goyal for giving me a second chance .”
Be the first to read
Aadhar Health Institute is now Accredited with National Accreditation Board of Hospitals and Healthcare Providers (NABH) Mark of Quality Care
Have some Questions?
For booking an appointment, dial +91-9034951525
We will make every effort to ensure that you are able to meet your doctor at a date and time that is convenient to you. However, there may be times when some of our doctors may be unavailable. In this case, you may request for another doctor, or you may request our Patient Service Personnel to recommend an appropriate specialist to you.
We have the following categories of wards and rooms available:
- General Ward
- Private Room
- Deluxe Room
Following is the list of documents that must be carried for admission:
- Patient’s ID proof and an address proof is mandatory (Voter’s Card/Ration Card/Driving License/Passport/Adhaar Card)
- Record of treatment prior to this hospitalization
- Doctor’s prescription/discharge summary of previous admission, if any
- Investigation reports related to relevant treatment
- Treatment record related to current hospitalization
- OPD prescription
- Investigation reports related to relevant treatment
- For Corporate patients, Employee Card and an ID proof and salary slip.
Pre-authorization form, along with the above-mentioned papers should be submitted at the Admission/ Insurance Desk within 24 hours of admission.
The admission process takes approximately 20-25 minutes, once the bed is available.
Our team tries its best to admit the patient as early as possible. In case the desired bed is not available, the patient is offered the next best available room/ bed.
One attendant is allowed to stay with the patient at all times, while the patient is in the room / ward. Once the patient is shifted to ICU, the room needs to be vacated.
Facilities available for attendants include:
- Couch in all rooms
- Meals service (at extra charge)
- Car parking
The hospital accepts cash, all debit / credit cards, online transfer.
- Pharmacy bills have to be paid on real time basis.
- The interim bills need to be paid on a daily basis
- In case of surgeries, the estimated bill needs to be paid in advance of the procedure
- The final bill is processed at the time of patient discharge which needs to be paid before the patient is discharged from the hospital
Lab and Radiology test reports in physical form are available at the completion of defined turn around time ; while soft copy of lab reports can be accessed at any time from the portal of Lal Path Lab.
Aadhar Health Institute has facility of all types of investigations in house and outsourced basis.
Depending on the nature of the test performed, the time of report availability differs. We make every effort to provide all reports in a timely manner. The turnaround time of each test is defined and will be communicated at the time of sample collection.
The visiting hours are between 10:00 Am-11:00 Am & 4:00 Pm-5:00 Pm for patients admitted in our in-patient wards. Please note that only one visitor is allowed at time.
The following are not permitted in the hospital premises:
- Unnecessary gathering in room / wards
- Misbehave with hospital staff and/or other patient/attendant
- Delayed billings
- Littering in patient care area/hospital premises
- Unnecessary Jewelry and other valuable commodities
- Smoking/ Intoxicants of any nature
- Children below 12 years of age unless the kid himself is a patient
- Firearms / Guns
The attendants are supposed to vacate the room, immediately, if their patient is shifted elsewhere. The hospital reserves the right to discharge the patient in case any of the above mentioned rules are found to be violated.
- In either of the above cases, you must inform your doctor or the billing executive at the time of admission. So , that we can ensure necessary documentations for your cashless facility.
Hospital is functioning round the clock (24*7) while OPD services can be availed between 9 AM – 2 PM. OPD remains closed on Sundays. Administrative offices are closed on Sundays.
- Follow up advices are mentioned on discharge summary as well as OPD prescriptions for IPD and OPD patients respectively.
- You must take prior appointment before travelling to hospital by calling our Helpline number-9729913333
We have tie-ups with 16 TPAs and 12 Insurance Companies:
- Heritage Health TPA Pvt Ltd.
- Rothshield Health TPA
- East West Assist TPA
- Grand Health TPA
- Park Mediclaim Insurance TPA
- Safeway TPA
- Paramount Health Services
- Ericson TPA
- Raksha TPA
- Vipul Medcorp
- Focus Healthcare
- Vidal Health TPA
- MD India Insurance TPA
- HDFC Ergo Health Insurance Company
- Star Health & Allied Insurance Company
- Manipal Cigna Health Ins.
- Iffco Tokio General Insurance
- HDFC Ergo General Insurance
- Care Health Insurance Company
- Reliance General Insurance
- Liberty General Insurance
- Chola MS General Insurance
- Adity Birla Health Insurance
- Max Bupa Health Insurance
- Tata AIG General Insurance
- ECHS (Ex- servicemen)
- Haryana Government
- GJU & T
- Hindustan Petroleum
- Maruti Suzuki Udyog Limited
- ESIC (Tertiary Care)
- ESI Haryana (Secondary Care)
- Central University of Haryana
- Indian Railways
Patients can get admission either through OPD or Emergency. Admission will be authorized by treating consultant; after that patient or their attendant has to visit billing / admission desk and submit necessary documents and fee. After submitting required document and fees IPD No. is generated and inpatient file is prepared.
In case of TPA or corporates; patient has to announce it at the time of generating IPD number. To avail cashless facilities patient should submit relevant documents.